After you request work-study funding, you may be awarded work-study as part of your financial aid package. Once you accept the work-study award, you may start searching for job listings. Available work-study jobs are posted online and updated frequently on the work-study job listings page.
Don't have work-study funding yet?
1. Complete your FAFSA application.
2. Complete the Work-Study Funding Request form online.
- About CWI
- Facts at a Glance
- Planning, Statistics and Reports
- Public Records Request
- Student Consumer Information
- CWI Alerts - Text, Voice, and Email
- Campus Safety
- Risk Management
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Locations and Maps
- Hours of Operation