Yes - you can obtain additional points on the application for specific and current medical certifications. Please refer to the AS in Nursing Information Sheet on the left-hand side of the page under "Resources" for an overview of how applications are scored.
To calculate your application points, you must use the certificate with the highest points. Ex: If you have a CMA and an EMT certification, you will score a “2” not a “3."
- Current Certificate in CNA or EMT = 1
- Current Certificate in CMA or Paramedic = 2
- Current (unencumbered) LPN License = 3 3.0
- About CWI
- Facts at a Glance
- Planning, Statistics and Reports
- Public Records Request
- Student Consumer Information
- CWI Alerts - Text, Voice, and Email
- Campus Safety
- Risk Management
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Locations and Maps
- Hours of Operation