Faculty and staff may place personal, departmental, or library items in the Reserve Collection for use by students in a designated course. The Library cannot be held responsible for loss of or damage to personal items placed upon reserve.
Materials to be placed on reserve should be accompanied by the following information:
- Course title
- Loan length. This may range from 2-hour library use only to one or more weeks.
- Length of time the item should remain on Reserve. Faculty may indicate when they would like the items returned or if they would like them left on Reserve for the entire semester.
- If there are restrictions concerning student access to the item, a list of students must be provided at the time the item is placed on Reserve.
- About CWI
- Facts at a Glance
- Planning, Statistics and Reports
- Public Records Request
- Student Consumer Information
- CWI Alerts - Text, Voice, and Email
- Campus Safety
- Risk Management
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Locations and Maps
- Hours of Operation