How do credits transfer from TVCC on a quarter system?

Many courses from accredited programs/colleges will transfer. In order to be sure of the transferring coursework, you will want to apply to CWI on-line and submit your official transcripts directly from each college/university to One Stop Student Services, MS 1000, PO 3010, Nampa, ID 83653. CWI will then evaluate your transcripts and send you a Transcript Evaluation Report by mail. You may also visit Transfer Information to view a conversion chart.