Tuition Payment Plan
Students and their families may choose to budget all or part of their academic charges in interest free monthly installments* with the Tuition Payment Plan through College of Western Idaho.
|Semester:||Payment Plan:||Enrollment Deadline:|
|Summer 2016||3 Payment Plan||April 25, 2016|
|Fall 2016||3 Payment Plan||August 19, 2016|
|Spring 2017||3 Payment Plan||January 27, 2017|
For more information about the Tuition Payment Plan contact One Stop Student Services at 208.562.3000 or stop by any of One Stop Student Services location.
The Tuition and Fee payment plan is designed to spread your tuition and fee charges for each semester into smaller installments.
- Students must be registered for classes before setting up a payment plan.
- The plan is a contractual agreement with the college; therefore you are expected to comply with payment due dates.
- This plan is administered through the college and there will be a non-refundable fee of $30.00 to $50.00 per semester to participate.
- Missing a monthly payment due date will result in the assessment of late fees.
- All payments for the payment plan must be made to the college.
*Note: No interest (0% APR) is charged under any of the tuition payment plans. All available plans and applicable payment options, fees, and disclosures will be presented to you during enrollment. An application fee and other fees may apply.
Workforce Development Payment Plan
Students enrolled in Workforce Development (WD) courses must pay class fees at time of registration unless the student will be receiving financial assistance from an organization external to CWI. WD students may be eligible for a payment plan. Payment plans must be enrolled in before class begins. Class fees vary, as do length and amount of payment plans available.