Experience Fine Dining - CWI Culinary Arts Program
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) Culinary Arts program dining room, deli, and bakery are all open to the public and offer an excellent variety of customized lunch menu choices. This experience has proven to be a perfect opportunity for culinary students to create hands-on learning in a real-world environment. Plan to enjoy a delicious meal while supporting the CWI Culinary students.
CWI at Boise State University
1310 University Drive (corner of University Drive and Euclid)
- Parking available on University Drive or just North of the Culinary Building
Final Semester Hours
|Techniqué Dining Room|
|Wednesday - Friday||11:00am - 1:00pm|
- For general information, call 208.562.2372.
- Reservations encouraged, [email protected]
- Open Wednesdays through Fridays, August 27th through December 10th.
- Special closures for menu changes: Sept. 25 & 30, Oct. 30 & Nov. 4.
- Closed during Thanksgiving week.
- Debit and Credit Cards are accepted
Did You Know?
The dining room, deli-bakery, and commercial-like kitchen allow culinary arts students to take the skills they learn in the classroom and practice them in a real world setting. Students have the opportunity to experience every position within a culinary establishment including:
- Menu Planning
- Customer Service
- Food Service Management