Refund/Cancellation/Appeal Process of CWI Workforce Development (WD) Classes
Student must request to be removed from the class three business (3) days or more before the start date of the class they registered for. A refund for the full registration amount will be issued.
Student must request cancelation prior to the start date, but less than three business days before the class they registered for. A refund will be issued for the registration amount, minus a $25 administrative fee and any non-refundable fees.
No refunds after the class start date.
Non-attendance in the class will incur the full course fee.
CWI reserves the right to cancel a class at any time prior to the start of the class. Participants will be issued a full refund if this occurs.
This refund policy is printed at the bottom of every WD receipt.
Delinquent account balances will be turned over to a collection agency. Any fees associated with the collection of the debt are the responsibility of the student.
If a student believes they have reason to request a refund after a class begins, they must appeal through the WD Appeal Process. To do this, students must complete the Appeal Form and submit to WD. The Appeal Form can be requested from any CWI One-Stop location and turned into a One-Stop Specialist, who will forward the form to WD.
The Appeals Committee will meet to review the form, any supporting documentation, and make a decision based on the information presented. Additional information may be requested from the student by the Appeals Committee. The Appeals Committee meets on a weekly basis. Decisions will be sent to the student in writing. Decisions made by the Appeals Committee are final.
- Customized Training
- Healthcare & Emergency Medical Services
- Assistance with Medications
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Preparation Classes
- CPR: American Heart Association (AHA) Approved
- Dental Assisting Fundamentals - Expanded Functions
- Dental Office Administrator
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding
- Mental Health First Aid
- Pharmacy Technician
- EKG Certification
- Phlebotomy for Healthcare Workers
- Restorative Assistant (CNA)
- Trades, Manufacturing and Construction
- Certified Electronics Tech (CET)
- Computer Drafting
- Construction Site Erosion Control
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Electrical Upgrade Training
- Flagging for Traffic Control
- HVAC Apprenticeship
- HVAC Upgrade Training
- Masonry Apprenticeship
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Plumbing Upgrade Training
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Welding - Short Term Training Classes
- WD Online Classes
- Technology and Business Solutions
- Wildland Fire Academy
- WD Financial Information
- WD Payment Options
- WD Refund/Cancellation/Appeal Process