Free Online Defensive Driving Classes
Approved by the Idaho Department of Transportation
Start this course now and you can:
- Receive a 3-point reduction on an Idaho Driver's License record. The Idaho Department of Transportation, Division of Motor Vehicles allows individuals to take the course for a 3-point reduction once every three years.
- Satisfy a court order
- Reduce insurance premiums. Check with your insurance carrier to determine rate reduction.
Advantages you will find taking an Online vs. On-campus class:
- Online class is free - only testing costs a fee
- You can complete class anytime - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You can work on the class at any computer - at home, or the office
- Eliminate travel time and gas expense
Earning a Certificate of Completion
To receive credit for the course and to receive your Certificate of Completion to satisfy court or DMV requirements, you must take the final exam in person at the Nampa Campus Professional Truck Driving location at 5252 Treasure Valley Way, Nampa ID. The fee for this test is $40.