The 2014 CWI Street Teams are ready to hit summer events and are fitted with bright t-shirts ready to debunk any and all community college myths. You, the community, can get answers to questions about CWI starting June 21. The Street Teams will be running throughout the summer searching for those in the community that are considering going to college for the first time or returning to finish what they previously started! We will be following the Street Teams at all of their events and keep you updated on the fun plans to make sure these teams are not missed in the crowds.
We encourage you to reach out and talk to them and share their excitement for college. Here are the clubs and the volunteer leaders that will make up CWI's five new Street Teams for 2014!
- Horticulture Club led by Lindsey Dejuncker
- Art Club led by Ashley Tucker
- Exercise and Health Science Club led by Brianna Heredia
- Culinary Club led by Homer Ortiz
- Physics Club led by David Bourhenne