The CWI Marketing and Advancement Department is excited to announce the launch of upgraded Program pages on www.cwidaho.cc. Marketing has been collaborating with instruction for several months to create more robust features that will provide a better user experience for prospective and current students. The new online features provide options to search across all CWI programs and create the consistency needed to compare program options side-by-side.
Some of the new features include:
- The All Programs and Classes page features text search and filtering
- Filters include – transferable credits, program length, locations, and more
- Text search – by careers, skills and other description information
- Dynamically connected to program information
- Unique search URL’s – send a prefilled search to prospective students. Example: Transferable Programs
- Program pages include updated look with expanded features
- Consistent page layouts – better experiences during program research and comparison
- Connections to program related clubs, instructors, news, and locations
- Dynamic PDF’s with always up-to-date program information directly on the site, available from download from every program
- Updates are managed by Department Chairs, allowing for easier maintenance of content
All of the new program features have been enabled and are available to the public. Feedback about the new Program features can be provided using the website’s feedback button located near the right hand scrollbar. Please contact CWI Marketing and Advancement at [email protected] with any questions.