To help students make educated decisions regarding their program of study, and in compliance with the Federal Gainful Employment regulations, College of Western Idaho (CWI) is required to report information for certificate and degree programs that are eligible for financial aid (Title IV eligible) and prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.
For the programs that fall under these regulations, CWI provides information on the following:
- Program Costs – tuition/fees and books/supplies (may include additional costs)
- Normal time (completion) rate for each program
- Job placement rate for students completing each program
- Average loan debt incurred by students enrolled in the program
- Potential careers fields for program graduates
View current gainful employment information for CWI programs.
We hope that this information is helpful to prospective students as you make your career and educational choices. For more detailed academic information regarding courses, pre-requisites, and course offerings, please consult our college catalog.