Pre-Employment Documentation I-9

In order to begin working as a CWI Student Employee, you must document that you are eligible to work in the United States and complete a tax withholding. You must submit your I-9 and W-4 forms along with your work-study Referral Form (signed by your work-study Supervisor) before beginning employment.