Major and Advisor Change Form

This form is used to change your declared major, catalog year, and/or program advisor. Any of these changes may affect financial aid benefits, enrollment status, degree requirements, degree planning needs, graduation time line, and other college-related business. You are strongly encouraged to thoroughly review program requirements with your advisor prior to making changes during your final semester. This form must be submitted in person by the student, through the student's CWI e-mail, by fax or mail (legible, valid photo ID must be included).