Certificate of Residency/Affidavit

EFFECTIVE Fall 2015 – Out-of-District Students must submit Certificate of Residency Affidavit to their county of residence. Idaho code 33-2110 requires that the county you resided in for at least 12 consecutive months prior to being admitted pay part of your tuition (except for Jerome, Twin Falls, Kootenai, Ada and Canyon counties). It is your responsibility to prove legal residency by completing the form below. Some counties may require additional information or have you complete additional forms. If the county cannot certify your legal residency, you are responsible for paying the county portion of your tuition.

County Clerk Addresses