Academic Certificate Application

Completion of the 36 credit general education program qualifies you for an Academic Certificate. This certificate notation will be posted on your CWI transcript, and can be awarded prior to completing your AA or AS degree. By accomplishing this milestone, you can transfer from CWI to any of the public colleges or universities within Idaho, and you will not be required to complete additional general education requirements at the receiving institution.