What is the work-study program?
Work study is a part-time, hourly position meant to help meet education costs. If you are awarded work study, you must find an on-campus job.
The work study program:
- Provides part-time employment, guaranteed to be flexible with a student’s schedule.
- Is available to full-time or part-time students.
- Helps pay educational expenses.
- Helps avoid student loan debt that must be repaid later.
- Can help students gain valuable experience and skills in an area related to their field of study.