If you find that at any point during a term you must drop a class, please consult with your academic advisor first. If you agree that it is in your best interest to drop a class, you must complete an official add/drop form or complete withdrawal form. You can drop classes any time during the...
The College of Western Idaho's federal school code is 042118....
There is no specific income limit. The FAFSA application uses a complex need analysis formula to evaluate income, number of people in the household and in college, age of the eldest parent, investments, cash, savings, checking, and even the state of legal residence. You provide this...
Grants, Scholarships, Work Programs, and Student Loans are all available to CWI students.
- Grants are awards that are usually based on need and do not have to be repaid upon completion of your degree. Grants form the foundation of a financial aid package, upon which other aid ...
No. Work study designated jobs are available ONLY to eligible students who have work study funding in their financial aid award package.
To request work study funding:
1. Complete your FAFSA application.
2. Complete the...
Students receive a paycheck twice a month (all CWI employees are paid on the 10th and 25th of each month) for hours worked. Students receive wages up until their earnings equal the amount they were awarded.
At least the current federal minimum wage (wages vary depending on position). Wages are listed in the job description....
- Total work study funds depend upon:Availability of work study funds.
- Financial need.
- Availability of other types of financial aid.
- Enrollment plans (i.e. full-time or part-time) ...
- Bond Measure 2016
- Campus Development
- Campus Safety and Security
- Contact Us
- CWI Difference
- Facts at a Glance
- File Sharing on the CWI Network
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hours of Operation
- Locations and Maps
- Mission and Vision
- Planning and Reports
- Public Records Request
- Risk Management
- Student Consumer Information
- Student Diversity