Are holds, prerequisites, and other registration restrictions, checked before joining a waitlist?
All registration holds and restrictions are checked prior to allowing a student to join a waitlist. The option to waitlist will not be available for students with any type of registration hold or restriction.
All registration requirements are checked three times:
- Upon adding a student to the waitlist
- Prior to offering the student a seat (permission to register)
- Upon registration (when the student moves from waitlisted to registered status).
- About CWI
- Facts at a Glance
- Campus Development
- Planning and Reports
- Locations and Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Campus Safety
- CWI Alerts - Text, Voice, and Email
- Public Records Request
- Risk Management
- Student Consumer Information
- Title IX
- Frequently Asked Questions