Do I need transcripts to attend CWI?

If you are a degree-seeking student, official transcripts (High School, GED, College/University) are required as part of the admission process. If you attended another college or university, we may use previous coursework for pre-requisites into CWI coursework. College students with less than 14 transferrable credits will need to submit official high school transcripts. For those seeking Financial Aid, we do ask for all official copies of college/university transcripts as part of the verification process. Please send your official transcripts to: One Stop Student Services, MS 3000, P.O. Box 3010, Nampa, ID 83653. CWI will also accept faxed high school transcripts as official if they are faxed directly from the school with cover letter/letterhead, have official clearly marked on the transcript and have an official school signature/stamp on the transcript.