Why can't I turn in their paperwork?

We cannot release any information about another student's account or accept any documents from someone else for them. In order for the school to release information to someone other than the student, the student must fill out a Privacy Release Form and include a clear copy of a valid government issued photo ID, additional identification verification may be required.