What do I need to get an I-20?

You must be at least 18 years old and be an admitted student to the College of Western Idaho. Admittance is achieved by filling out all necessary forms and turning in all of the required documentation. These include Application for Undergraduate Admission, the nonrefundable $25 application fee, official High School and/or College Transcripts, and the International student forms.