Do you need my I-20 from my other university, and why?

We don't actually need a copy of the student's I-20 form, but do need the electronic file transferred in the SEVIS system if the student is coming from another school. The I-20 must be electronically sent from your previous university through the Student and Visitor Exchange Information System (SEVIS). Click here for their website.