What types of financial aid are available?
Grants, Scholarships, Work Programs, and Student Loans are all available to CWI students.
- Grants are awards that are usually based on need and do not have to be repaid upon completion of your degree. Grants form the foundation of a financial aid package, upon which other aid may be added, depending on eligibility.
- Scholarships are gift aid which may be based on academic achievement, particular skills, talents, abilities or interests, and may or may not be based on financial need. Most scholarships do not have to be repaid.
- Work Programs such as Federal Work Study are need-based awards and are designed to provide students with employment opportunities to help meet the cost of education.
- Loans are borrowed funds used to help pay educational expenses. Loans must be paid back. A variety of loans, both need-based and non-need based, are available to CWI students and their parents.
- About CWI
- CWI Alerts - Text, Voice, and Email
- CWI Difference
- Campus Development
- Campus Safety
- Facts at a Glance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hours of Operation
- Locations and Maps
- Planning and Reports
- Public Records Request
- Risk Management
- Student Consumer Information
- Title IX