When do I need placement scores?

Students must have passing placement scores (COMPASS, ACT or SAT) if they plan to enroll in math and/or English courses. Check with your instructors or the Dual Credit office concerning the required scores for specific classes. Scores must be submitted before you can be registered for the class. Home schooled students must submit either ACT or SAT scores or take the English or Math COMPASS tests in lieu of a high school transcript.