The College of Western Idaho (CWI) is committed to maintaining a Respectful Community by providing equal education and employment opportunities, services, and benefits to any individual without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
A Respectful Community is a priority for CWI because discrimination and harassment undermine human dignity and the positive connection among all people at our Institution. CWI will take appropriate action to eliminate, prevent, and address the effects of discrimination, harassment, sexual misconduct, stalking and retaliation. Anyone can experience these behaviors and it impacts the lives of the victims, as well as those around them.
Contact Information - How to Report:
Additional Contacts - Deputy Title IX Coordinators
- Allison Molitor - [email protected] or 208.562.2378
- Courtney Colby Bond - [email protected] or 208.562.3084
- Jennifer Colley - [email protected] or 208.562.3158
- Shane Ostermeier - [email protected] or 208.562.2415
- Steve Bennett - [email protected] or 208.562.2164
For Immediate Assistance
Go to a safe location, and if injured, seek immediate medical attention. If you are sexually assaulted, you may seek assistance by contacting any of the following:
- CWI Safety and Security 208.562.3333 -or- activate any blue emergency phone located on campus.
- Local Police 9-1-1