You can renew items you have checked-out online with your library account.
To create your Library Account, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Set/reset password"
2. Enter your 7-digit CWI ID #
- Find it on your CWI ID card, or
- In MyCWI: click on My Toolkit, Academic Profile, My profile
3. Check your CWI email for login info and set your new password!
- Students can check their email at http://mail.mycwi.cc
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g., email@example.com)
Password: Blackboard password
*You must use your CWI ID # as your "User Name"
If you are looking for your login to access Library online resources, like ebooks, databases, and videos, use your regular CWI login - the same that you use for Blackboard and MyCWI.