You can renew items you have checked-out online, have us hold books and dvds for you, and request books and dvds be mailed to your house (for free!) with your library account.
To create your Library Account, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Set/reset password"
2. Enter your 7-digit CWI ID #
- Find it on your CWI ID card, or
- In MyCWI: click on My Toolkit, Academic Profile, My profile
3. Check your CWI email for login info and set your new password!
- Students can check their email at http://mail.mycwi.cc
Email: email@example.com (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Blackboard password
*You must use your CWI ID # as your "User Name"
If you are looking for your login to access Library online resources, like ebooks, databases, and videos? Just use your regular CWI login - the same that you use for Blackboard and MyCWI.