Facebook Ads Pixel

Forms and Publications

Leave blank for all. Otherwise, the first selected term will be the default instead of "Any".


General Information

This is the paper application for admission to College of Western Idaho you can submit this or complete the Online Application.

International students must use the paper application. See if you qualify as an International Student.

This form is for students who completed dual credit courses at CWI.  Students who did not complete dual credit courses please complete the CWI Application for Admission.

Applicant Instructions: The reference form must be submitted IN A SEALED ENVELOPE with your completed application.
Reference Instructions: Return reference in a sealed envelope to applicant. Sign across the seal of the envelope for official
recognition. Do not fax or mail to CWI

The semester-by-semester planning worksheet will assist you in planning your courses for multiple semesters.

The Welcome Brochure will allow you to gather insight on what you will need to accomplish your goals. This guide is filled with information and resources which will help you be a successful student at CWI. Please use this as a reference throughout your first semester.

International Students

A Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) will not be issued until all required forms are completed and returned with support documents to the College of Western Idaho.

The Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services requires an international student to show evidence of adequate financial support for one academic year (9 months) and a plan for continued funding for subsequent years. This form is not an application for financial assistance. This form is required for admission to CWI. 

Return to International Student - Apply for Admission

This form will provide information to the International Student Coordinator to better facilitate your admissions process. The accuracy of the following information is very important to us in order to complete your I-20. Please complete and return to the College of Western Idaho with your admission application.

Return to International Student - Apply for Admission

This form is used to communicate with the school you are transferring from to ensure accurate information regarding your I-20.

Return to International Student - Apply for Admission

Underage Students
CWI recognizes the nationwide movement toward providing underage students of outstanding academic achievement the opportunity to earn college credit and pursue an undergraduate degree. Petitions are evaluated on a case by case basis and are only considered for college level work.


Center for New Directions Career Pioneer Scholarship Information

Center for New Directions Single Parent Scholarship Information