Facebook Ads Pixel

Forms and Publications

Leave blank for all. Otherwise, the first selected term will be the default instead of "Any".

Registration and Records

General Information

This form is used to exercise your right of appeal to academic policies, requirements, student account charges, etc. Please carefully read and follow the directions in the information section of this form. When complete, submit form and all required materials to One Stop Student Services. This is NOT the appropriate form for appeals related to Financial Aid and Satisfactory Academic Progress.

These documents are used in the event that you are placed on Academic Suspension. Please download each form and contact One Stop Student Services to set up an appointment to meet with an Enrollment Specialist. Please note: if you have been placed on financial aid suspension, see the Financial Aid Suspension Appeal in the Financial Aid section.

This form is used to change your declared major, catalog year and/or program advisor. Any of these changes may affect financial aid benefits, enrollment status, degree requirements, degree planning needs, graduation timeline, and other college-related business.

This form is used if you have earned a Bachelor’s degree from another institution and have taken courses there that will count as prerequisites for your current degree, program, or a specific course at CWI. NOTE: You must be admitted as a degree-seeking student to use this form.

Use this form to request Credit by Examination (CBE) for Vertical Credit. You will be assessed 20% of the Idaho Resident Tuition for each credit acquired by either of these methods in addition to testing fees and any other tuition and fees.

Location building codes for all CWI locations and community locations.

The Diploma Reorder Form is used to order replacement diplomas.  You should not use this form if something was wrong with your original diploma, i.e. name, degree, etc.  In the event that something was incorrect on your original diploma, contact One Stop Student Services.

This form is used to withhold disclosure of your Directory Information under the provision of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.

This form is used for current high school students registering for courses offered through College of Western Idaho's Dual Credit program. This form must be submitted for each semester the student wishes to take courses for credit in the Dual Credit program at CWI. Once this form is processed, the student will be notified and given login information to access the website. In addition to this Registration Form, a Certificate of Residency Form and a current High School Transcript may be required prior to enrollment. 

Click the link below the video to download the file.

This form is used to request exceptions to academic and degree requirements for graduation purposes. It is your responsibility to provide rationale and/or documentation justifying the exception requested.

This form is used to exercise your right of appeal. You may appeal a grade that you feel is unfair through the grade appeal process. The process is focused on fairness and "due process" for students and faculty. There are specific guidelines and procedures that must be followed in each grade appeal. Please carefully read and follow the directions in this form. When complete, submit this form and all required materials to One Stop Student Services.