Forms and Publications

Registration and Records

General Information

These documents are used in the event that you are placed on Academic Suspension. Please download each form and contact One Stop Student Services to set up an appointment to meet with an Enrollment Specialist. Please note: if you have been placed on financial aid suspension, see the Financial Aid Suspension Appeal in the Financial Aid section.

This form is used for registering to add and drop courses. This form must be submitted in person by the student, through the student's CWI e-mail, by fax or mail (legible, valid photo ID must be included). Only exceptions to add drop registration policies require an override signature and code (see override codes below).

Student data form for reimbursement of eligible courses or exams taken under the 8 in 6, Early Completers or Fast Forward programs.

This form is used to change your declared major, catalog year and/or program advisor. Any of these changes may affect financial aid benefits, enrollment status, degree requirements, degree planning needs, graduation timeline, and other college-related business.

This form is used if you have earned a Bachelor’s degree from another institution and have taken courses there that will count as prerequisites for your current degree, program, or a specific course at CWI. NOTE: You must be admitted as a degree-seeking student to use this form.

The form is used to apply for acceptance into BroncoConnect, a joint program between College of Western Idaho (CWI) and Boise State University which allows a smooth and efficient transfer process from CWI to Boise State upon completion of an AA, AS, or AAS degree.  This form must be submitted to CWI as the initial step in the acceptance process. 

This form is used to completely withdraw from all courses. Plan to meet with a One Stop Specialist when you submit this form.

Use this form to request Credit by Examination (CBE) for Vertical Credit. You will be assessed 20% of the Idaho Resident Tuition for each credit acquired by either of these methods in addition to testing fees and any other tuition and fees.

Location building codes for all CWI locations and community locations.

The Diploma Reorder Form is used to order replacement diplomas.  You should not use this form if something was wrong with your original diploma, i.e. name, degree, etc.  In the event that something was incorrect on your original diploma, contact One Stop Student Services.

This form is used to withhold disclosure of your Directory Information under the provision of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.

This form is used for current high school students registering for courses offered through College of Western Idaho's Dual Credit program. This form must be submitted for each semester the student wishes to take courses for credit in the Dual Credit program at CWI. Once this form is processed, the student will be notified and given login information to access the website. In addition to this Registration Form, a Certificate of Residency Form and a current High School Transcript may be required prior to enrollment.