Forms and Publications

Registration and Records

General Information

This form is used if you have earned a Bachelor’s degree from another institution and have taken courses there that will count as prerequisites for your current degree, program, or a specific course at CWI. NOTE: You must be admitted as a degree-seeking student to use this form.

Use this form to request Credit by Examination (CBE) for Vertical Credit. You will be assessed 20% of the Idaho Resident Tuition for each credit acquired by either of these methods in addition to testing fees and any other tuition and fees.

Location building codes for all CWI locations and community locations.

The Diploma Reorder Form is used to order replacement diplomas.  You should not use this form if something was wrong with your original diploma, i.e. name, degree, etc.  In the event that something was incorrect on your original diploma, contact One Stop Student Services.

This form is used to withhold disclosure of your Directory Information under the provision of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.

This form is used for current high school students registering for courses offered through College of Western Idaho's Dual Credit program. This form must be submitted for each semester the student wishes to take courses for credit in the Dual Credit program at CWI. Once this form is processed, the student will be notified and given login information to access the website. In addition to this Registration Form, a Certificate of Residency Form and a current High School Transcript may be required prior to enrollment. 

Click the link below the video to download the file.

CWI is transitioning to an online registration platform, Dual Enroll. During the transition some high schools may choose to use the registration packet while others have opted to use Dual Enroll. Please check with your high school to determine the appropriate registration method. This flyer is intended to provide additional information regarding Dual Enroll. 

This form is used to request exceptions to academic and degree requirements for graduation purposes. It is your responsibility to provide rationale and/or documentation justifying the exception requested.

This form is used to exercise your right of appeal. You may appeal a grade that you feel is unfair through the grade appeal process. The process is focused on fairness and "due process" for students and faculty. There are specific guidelines and procedures that must be followed in each grade appeal. Please carefully read and follow the directions in this form. When complete, submit this form and all required materials to One Stop Student Services.

This form is initiated by the instructor and must be completed when an incomplete grade is assigned.

This form is used to register for independent study credit(s).  All signatures must be completed before a student can register for independent study (296).

This form is used to register for internship credit(s). All signatures must be completed before a student can register for an internship (293).