Register for your lecture class just like normal and select the single corequisite section of the lab you are interested in!
Biology Flex Labs
Flex Lab is a model of laboratory instruction utilized currently in A&P labs and will be introduced to the Concept of Biology lab (BIOL 100L) in the Spring of 2017. This format allows students to find lab times that accommodate their individual schedules on a week-to-week basis while completing the same lab activities in all sections.
- Students will register for a single section of lab (BIOL 100L, BIOL 227L, or BIOL 228L) when registering for their lecture section.
- Once they are registered in the course, students will have the ability to schedule the entire semester at once or they will have the ability to schedule their labs on a week-to-week basis. Timeslots will include day, evening and Saturday times. Students will be able to reschedule their time, if a conflict arises.
Scheduling will be available approximately one week before classes begin.
- New and Future Students
- Undecided Students
- Student Online Advising & Registration (SOAR)
- Checklist for Success
- CWID 101: Connecting with Ideas
- Math 095: College Prep Math
- Academic Transfer Students
- Career & Technical Education Students
- Advising Support
- Boise State Center
- Center for New Directions
- Flexible Science Lab
- Biology & Chemistry Cohort