Register for your lecture class just like normal and select the single corequisite section of the lab you are interested in!
Flex Lab is a different teaching model for the CWI Anatomy and Physiology labs. This format allows students to find lab times that accommodate their individual schedules on a week-to-week basis while completing the same lab activities in all sections.
- Students will register for a single section of A&P lab (B227L or B228L) when registering for their lecture section.
- Once they are registered in the course, students will have the ability to schedule the entire semester at once or they will have the ability to schedule their labs on a week-to-week basis. Timeslots will include day, evening and Saturday times. Students will be able to reschedule their time, if a conflict arises.
Scheduling will be available approximately one week before classes begin.
- New and Future Students
- Undecided Students
- Student Online Advising & Registration (SOAR)
- CWID 101: Connecting with Ideas
- Math 095: College Prep Math
- Academic Transfer Students
- Professional Technical Education Students
- Advising Support
- Boise State Center
- Center For New Directions
- Flexible Science Lab
- Biology & Chemistry Cohort