Faculty Resources - Assessment
Faculty resources provided by CWI Assessment and Testing Centers.
Requesting Proctoring Services
Faculty can request proctoring services for students in online and hybrid courses, make up exams, students with disability accommodations, outside institutions, and certification exams.
Which exams can the assessment center proctor?
- Wholly Online Classroom Exams
- Hybrid Classes
- PTE TSA exams
- Make-up Exams
How do I start the process?
- Fill out a TPRF
- This can be found on Test Proctor Request Form. Be sure to complete the entire form.
- If the form is incomplete, it will not be processed and this may delay your student’s ability to schedule their exam.
- You will need a separate TPRF for each type of exam. This means one TPRF for your online class, one for your make-ups and one for your accommodation students.
- Attach a roster of students
- Provide Assessment with the exam if it is a paper exam
- Send all of the information to the assessment center
- This information needs to be received by assessment at least two business days prior to the exam opening.
- Drop off the materials at either assessment center.
- OR through email at [email protected]
- The subject line should read TPRF, Course and then Exam
- If the exam is a makeup or accommodation for one student, please put the name of the student and type of exam in the subject field.
- Examples: TPRF Math 108 Exam 2, TPRF John Smith Math 108 Exam 2 Accommodation, TPRF Math 108 Exam 2 Makeup
If you have any questions while completing the form, please contact either assessment center at 208.562.2440 for Nampa or 208.562.2542 for Ada.
CWI students can take their tests with an approved proctor at non-CWI locations via Distance Proctoring. Students and their chosen proctoring location need to fill out the Distance Proctoring Request Form and submit it to [email protected] for each test they wish to complete at the approved location. Following testing, the proctor must then return the Proctor Verification Form to the CWI Testing & Assessment Center.
- Schedule Your Exam
- How to Schedule an Exam
- Your Scheduled Exams
- Certification Exams
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Placement Testing
- GED Information
- Faculty Resources
- Proctored Exams
- Study Guides
- Testing Policies