Experience Fine Dining - CWI Culinary Arts Program
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) Culinary Arts program dining room, deli, and bakery are all open to the public and offer an excellent variety of customized lunch menu choices. This experience has proven to be a perfect opportunity for culinary students to create hands-on learning in a real-world environment. Plan to enjoy a delicious meal while supporting the CWI Culinary students.
CWI at Boise State University
1310 University Drive (corner of University Drive and Euclid)
- Parking available on University Drive or just North of the Culinary Building
The Culinary Dining Room and Deli will be closed April 5 - April 9 and will re-open April 10 with a new menu.
|Techniqué Dining Room|
|Wednesday - Friday||11:30am - 12:45pm|
- Reservations encouraged, ask about Gourmet to Go; call 208.562.2374.
- For Catering and Banquet information, please call 208.562.2374.
- For general information, call 208.562.2373.
|Wednesday - Friday||11:00am - 1:00pm|
- All Deli-Bakery items can be packaged for take out.
- Debit and Credit Cards are accepted
*Tips received by students during service in the Culinary Arts program are deposited into a student account for scholarships and benevolence.
Did You Know?
The dining room, deli-bakery, and commercial-like kitchen allow culinary arts students to take the skills they learn in the classroom and practice them in a real world setting. Students have the opportunity to experience every position within a culinary establishment including:
- Menu Planning
- Customer Service
- Food Service Management
- Paying for Classes
- Register for Classes
- Computer / Technical Help
- Online Resources
- Student Policies
- Student Life
- One Stop Student Services