Online career assessment tool for CWI students
MyPlan.com is a comprehensive set of tools and resources to assist you in making decisions and to help you prepare for your future.
To use MyPlan.com:
- Go to http://cwidaho.myplan.com/
- Click on the account tab
- Click on “create free account”
- Create your account, (you will choose a username and password).
- On the 2nd page of account creation, it will ask for a license code, NSD3Z3CJ is the license code.
- After creating your account, go to the assessment tab and take all four assessments, (Personality, Interest, Skills, and Values. It should say licensed in green next to each assessment).
- Your assessment results are one the left hand side, at the bottom is your composite score.
- Click on your composite score to see the occupations that you would be happy and successful in based on your assessment results.
- Click on any occupation to get more information.
- Call 208.562.3000 to make an appointment to go over your assessments with the Career Advisor
Career Information System (CIS)
CIS is a division of the Idaho Department of Labor and since 1980 has been helping people in Idaho with volumes of information about occupations, postsecondary education, financial aid and finding jobs.
The goal at CIS is to help people make informed career decisions. We pride ourselves on creating the only comprehensive source of career information available anywhere that focuses both on Idaho and national information. CIS employees gather information and data from hundreds of sources and format it in one place so you can:
- Explore career opportunities
- Find educational programs, the schools that offer them, and scholarships related to those opportunities
- Make successful career decisions and educational plans
- Find work that fits your career goals
CIS promotes lifelong learning and includes assessment, career and college planning, and financial aid resources. It is appropriate for middle schools, high schools, postsecondary institutions, and agencies serving adult populations such as employment offices, vocational rehabilitation programs, and correctional facilities.