Online career assessment tool for CWI students
MyPlan.com is a comprehensive set of tools and resources to assist you in making decisions and to help you prepare for your future.
To use MyPlan.com:
- Go to http://cwidaho.myplan.com/
- Click on the account tab
- Click on “create free account”
- Create your account, (you will choose a username and password).
- On the 2nd page of account creation, it will ask for a license code, NSD3Z3CJ is the license code.
- After creating your account, go to the assessment tab and take all four assessments, (Personality, Interest, Skills, and Values. It should say licensed in green next to each assessment).
- Your assessment results are one the left hand side, at the bottom is your composite score.
- Click on your composite score to see the occupations that you would be happy and successful in based on your assessment results.
- Click on any occupation to get more information.
- Call 208.562.3000 to make an appointment to go over your assessments with the Career Advisor