Complete 8 Units of Biology & Chemistry
In just 2 Days a Week!
Study and work with a group of motivated students, just like you!
What is the Bio-Chem cohort?
The introductory BIO-CHEM Cohort is a new way for science majors to complete their first-semester science coursework within a learning community of peers. Beginning in Fall 2016, students in the BIO-CHEM Cohort will sign up for Biology 1 (with a lab) and Introduction to Chemistry (with a lab) with the same group of students; that is, a cohort. This format allows students to be part of a learning community that is connected across courses and provides incentives and opportunities for greater success.
The co-requisite sections are:
- Biology 1 (BIOL 201 001)
- Biology 1 Lab (BIOL 201L 001)
- Introduction to Chemistry (CHEM 101 001)
- Introduction to Chemistry Lab (CHEM 101L 001)
- New and Future Students
- Undecided Students
- Student Online Advising & Registration (SOAR)
- CWID 101: Connecting with Ideas
- Math 095: College Prep Math
- Academic Transfer Students
- Professional Technical Education Students
- Advising Support
- Boise State Center
- Center For New Directions
- Flexible Science Lab
- Biology & Chemistry Cohort