1. The following is not allowed in the assessment lab:
2. Personal items must be stored in a designated area away from testing stations.
3. Student must present valid photo ID (non-expired government issued driver’s license, state ID, military ID, passport, legal resident ID, or current CWI student ID) prior to any assessment.
4. Any fees due must be paid at a One Stop Student Services location and receipt for payment presented to Assessment Center Staff.
5. Scratch paper will be provided before assessment and collected following assessment. Students may NOT remove used scratch paper from the Assessment Center.
6. Pencils and calculators are available for exams allowing such items. Students may provide personal calculators in certain instances. The following are prohibited during Compass exams:
7. All proctored exams must be scheduled 2 business days prior to taking the exam.
For more information on assessment services or to schedule a test please contact the Assessment Center at 208.562.2542, 208.562.3267, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact UsOne Stop Student Services
Current Students Home
Future Students Home