Policies include: what to bring, identification requirements and use of personal items.
1. All proctored exams must be scheduled at least 24 hours prior to taking the exam.
2. All assessments must be started at least 1 hour prior to closing for the day.
3. The following are not allowed in the assessment lab:
Electronic devices (wireless phones, music players, cameras, etc.)
Food, water bottles, or other drinks
Student's own pens
Notebook or notes
Backpacks or purses
Hats, caps, scarves, oversized coats, or jackets
Unaccompanied minors includes any persons under the age of 18 who are not taking an exam
Talking or disrupting other students
4. Personal items must be stored in a designated area away from testing stations.
5. Testers must present valid photo ID (non-expired government issued driver’s license, state ID, military ID, passport, legal resident ID, or current CWI student ID) prior to any assessment. Unacceptable forms of ID include (but are not limited to): yearbook photos, social security card, birth certificate and work/employee ID's. Any high school ID card must be from the current school year only.
6. Any fees due must be paid prior to launching your exam.
7. Scratch paper will be provided before assessment and collected following assessment. Students may NOT remove used scratch paper from the Assessment Center.
8. Pencils and calculators are available for exams allowing such items. Students may provide personal calculators in certain instances. The following are prohibited during Compass exams:
Casio: Algebra fx 2.0, ClassPad 300, and all model numbers that begin with CFX-9970G
Texas Instruments: All model numbers that begin with TI-89 or TI-92
Hewlett-Packard: hp 48GII and all model numbers that begin with hp 40G or hp 49G