Academic Transfer Students

CWI offers numerous classes that lead to transferrable two-year associate degrees. Whatever your plans, we can help prepare you for your future. Academic Transfer students have several options for receiving advising. We strongly encourage you to meet with an advisor during your first semester of enrollment, prior to registering for the second semester.

General education students may:

  • Be advised by staff advisors.  Students wishing to speak to a staff advisor may schedule an appointment or identify walk-in hours at a One Stop Student Services office or by calling 208.562.3000.
  • Be assigned to a faculty advisor. Students desiring to be assigned to a faculty advisor can request a faculty advisor through One Stop Student Services. Students are encouraged to meet with a staff advisor in order to be assigned to an appropriate faculty advisor who fits their goals.
    • Students who have been assigned a faculty advisor are encouraged to contact their advisor to set up an appointment prior to registering.
    • To identify your faculty advisor, you can contact any One Stop Student Services location or call 208.562.3000.

For more information about career planning and transferring to a four-year institution, please visit our career and college transfer center page.