The 2014 CWI Street Teams are ready to hit the summer event venues and are fitted with bright t-shirts ready to debunk any and all community college myths. You, the community at large can get answers to any questions starting June 21. The Street Teams will be running throughout the summer searching for those in the community that are considering going to college for the first time or returning to student life! We will be following the Street Team’s progress at all of their events and keep you updated on the fun plans to make sure these teams are not missed in the crowds.
We encourage you to reach out and talk to them, meet them and, share their excitement for college. Here are the clubs and the volunteer leaders that will make up the five new Street Teams for CWI you will meet in 2014!
- Horticulture Club will be led by Lindsey Dejuncker
- Art Club will be led by Ashley Tucker
- Exercise and Health Science Club will led by Brianna Heredia
- Culinary Club will be led by Homer Ortiz
- Physics Club will be led by David Bourhenne