Get Started! No application necessary - select a service below and sign up.
Adult Education & GED Preparation Services
Gain valuable knowledge that will change your life, through the FREE Adult Basic Education (ABE) program at CWI. – All courses are 100% FREE with no strings attached.
Prepare yourself to succeed by upgrading your skills, obtaining your GED, or learning to speak English. Select what you would like to do and find out how to get started.
We are here to help you succeed. No cost and open to everyone 16 years and older and not enrolled in school.
- Basic Skills Improvement/GED Preparation
- GED Testing
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Community Learning Centers
Get started towards your future success! Visit an ABE location.
CWI is the Only GED Testing facility in Southwest Idaho! No one else can help you complete the GED like CWI. – More information
If you have started your GED testing, finish now before the new GED Test begins in January 2014.
- Adult Basic Education
- All Programs and Classes
- Business Partnerships / Workforce Development
- Earning College Credit In High School
- Lower Division Transfer / General Education
- Online Learning
- Professional Technical Education
- Administrative Support
- Applied Accounting
- Auto Body
- Automotive Technology
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Certified Dental Assisting
- Cisco Networking and Security Technologies
- Computer Support Specialist
- Culinary Arts
- Drafting Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Electronics Technology
- Fire Service Technology
- Heavy-Duty Truck Technician
- Heavy-Equipment Technician
- Heavy-Equipment Welding and Fabrication
- Information Security and Digital Forensics
- Machine Tool Technology
- Marketing Management
- Medical Administrative Support
- Network Administration
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Powersports and Small Engine Repair Technology
- Professional Truck Driving
- Surgical Technology
- Web Development
- Welding and Metals Fabrication
- Wildland Fire Management